Saturday 29 July 2017

Burnham Overy Staithe, Norfolk


Sunday afternoon of our holiday found us taking it easy strolling around the local Staithe just a mile away.
Hard to believe that it was 2 months ago.










There had been a lot of rain but we were fortunate to have warm, sunny weather for the rest of our stay.
Rather different to the rain we are experiencing right now.



Must have an ice cream cone




part of the coastal path




I just loved this peep hole into someone's garden as we left the beach area

9 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It is so picturesque. I love that peephole too.

Winifred said...

Looks like a lovely place Barbara. As you say you got some good weather!

RasmaSandra said...

Just lovely. Felt like I was taking the walk with you.

Lorrie said...

First of all, I had to look up the meaning of the word staith. Then I discovered it was also the name of the town. Looks like a lovely place to visit.

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

I think I remember that last one from your FB page. My favorite, of course. So, what is everyone looking at as they sit there on the benches? Just the view, or is something going on across the way? Wish I could have had an ice cream with you and Alan as we strolled along.

Adrienne said...

This looks like a peaceful place to enjoy. I loved seeing the little boats and the scenes along your stroll. Ice cream would definitely make the day just right!
~Adrienne~

ellen b said...

Looks like a great spot to walk. I really like that peep hole into the garden!

Ag said...

Another beautiful set of pictures. I've now been on another holiday walk with you.
I love the long path...
Audrey.

Charm and Grace said...

Again, your eye with the camera is so wonderful... images of boats and their reflections always make me want to paint them! Wondering if you have picked up a paintbrush lately? What a lovely outing.