Thursday 12 October 2017

Burnham Deepdale and Brancaster, Norfolk

We are visiting Burnham Deepdale here and just having a stroll around the marshes. 




and back through Burnham Overy where the windmill has been turned into holiday accommodation


We can see here the level to where the water rose during the floods of 1955


The old Mill



and now visiting Brancaster - one of my favourite beaches


I need to work through my Norfolk photos which were taken in May. I would not have had a problem if I had used my camera for all photos but most were taken on my i-pad which is so much easier at the time but not for linking with a PC. I am having to do it through i-cloud.



5 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It looks like a beautiful spot and the weather looks perfect too.

RasmaSandra said...

Looks like such a peaceful and beautiful place. I love the windmill.

Vee said...

I do love to see your photos and to follow your journeys. I also love the name of your towns! So much nicer than many near here, though some actually echo yours.

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful landscapes!

Charm and Grace said...

Looks like a lovely spot... I am always a bit mesmerized by windmills. Lovely beach!